One way in which you can live a fulfilling life is by appreciating the very life that you live. Once you do that, you will gain a positive outlook towards things and be hopeful for the future. That is why, in this article, we introduce to you six gratitude affirmations to be recited daily.
Gratitude is one of humanity’s most basic emotions. It precedes other emotions when it comes to importance besting others like anger, grief, and sadness.
With different emotions, our bodies respond in varied ways when we express these emotions. If we boil down these expressions, they are only a matter of biological juices being released and affecting how we react. There are specific chemicals for specific emotions.
For instance, if you are angry all the time, that predominant chemical saturates your body and will in time harm your persona.
The Effect of Expressing Gratitude
However, gratitude does just the opposite. Its positive chemical does wonders for you being unlike when you are angry. Additionally, you will often attract what you project. So if you’re always thankful and happy, that is exactly what will come your way. The opposite holds for when you are angry or resent people and everything around you.
Gratitude affirmations are what will make you express your appreciation for life itself, and all that surrounds it. If you do so, then life will reward you with an abundance of all that makes you happy. It is like a reward of sorts.
Such affirmations are meant to be said by you. You can do so at the top of your voice or low-key so that only you can hear them.
Check these gratitude affirmations, and if you can, say them to yourself and mold your mind to think positively.
- I am thankful for the people who surround my life. They enrich it with much joy and happiness.
- I live in a grand universe that is full of splendor. I am thankful for being able to experience such beauty.
- Behind every situation and experience, there is a purpose for its occurrence. I am thankful to the universe for that.
- For the money and items, I am receiving; I thank the universe immensely.
- The life I live, the air I breathe, the food I eat, and the ground I walk on daily are not just in vain. They are God’s/The Universe’s gift to humanity. And for that, I am thankful.
- As I eat, I realize that this is a privilege, not many people across the world enjoy. That is why I appreciate the little I have.
One fantastic thing about affirmations is that they are not set in stone. You too can come up with your gratitude affirmations and begin appreciating what life has bestowed upon you. Just identify one item that experience has made possible for you to enjoy and be thankful for it.
Finally, gratitude affirmations are not just mere statements about being positive about life. These statements express our thankfulness for the lives we live and all that we own. Because the world is an unfair place and most people do not get to enjoy these things we take for granted.